Your real estate company can benefit a lot if it uses 3d rendering services to create digital visualizations of properties you are selling. You can increase your sales by using 3d renderings, and they aren’t costly compared to what they offer. They give your customers a chance to check the floor plans as well as the exterior elevations of your building on a realistic and effective way.
Visiting a property customers may be interested on is part of the sale process, you have to give them detailed information about it, details on the location, and other building information. You can save a lot on this by making a 3d rendered visit of the apartment which can be seen either online or on site with the help of an agent.
You could save a lot of time and your customers could visit locations which are further to reach from their current locations from home, ask all questions needed and do everything remotely.
3d computer visualizations are used in the design of most properties today, getting them from architects can be a good opportunity, and using them can help speed up the house or building selling process. Many times builders utilize the best architectural renderings during City meetings to get the needed permits for constructions. These visualizations can be used for promotional purposes afterwards and they can be combined with colored floor plans showing all the interior of the apartments or homes.
Score new sales records and make your customers know their choices before even making a visit to properties they may not end buying. Utilize this new age technology that architecture rendering services can provide to your advantage, you won’t regret doing it.
Prior to the creation of their “Uncola” counter-brand in 1967, 7-Up had survived for 38 years as a lemon-lime soft drink with the slogan, “You Like It. It Likes You.”
As in Judo, the secret of counter-branding is to use the weight and momentum of your opponent to your own advantage. In other words, hook your trailer to their truck and let them pull you along in their wake.
The steps in counter-branding are these:
1. List the attributes of the master brand. In the case of 7-Up, the master brand was “Cola: sweet, rich, brown.” Everything else was either a fruit flavor or root beer and all of those put together were relatively insignificant. “Cola” overwhelming dominated the mental category “soft drinks.”
2. Create a brand with precisely the opposite attributes. To accomplish this, 7-Up lost their lemon-lime description and became “The Uncola: tart, crisp, clear.”
3. Without using the brand name of your competitor, refer to yourself as the direct opposite of the master brand. 7-Up didn’t become UnCoke or UnPepsi as that would have been illegal. But when you’re up against an overwhelming competitor, you don’t need to name them. Everyone knows who they are.
When your business category is dominated by a single brand and all the other brands put together don’t equal them, it’s time to create a counter-brand.
Counter-branding – business judo – is rare and dangerous. But when you’re overwhelmingly dominated, what have you got to lose? As in Judo, the secret of counter branding is to use the weight and momentum of your opponent to your own advantage. In other words, hook your trailer to their truck and let them pull you on their own fuel.
The steps to create a counter brand are these:
- List the attributes of the master brand.
- Create a brand with precisely the opposite attributes.
- Without using the brand name of your competitor, refer to yourself as the direct opposite of the master brand.